Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 November 2014

Can soap get dirty? by Cynthia Kimani A.K.A ci-Kay


Can you hear me if you're deaf?
Can you feel me without touching me?
Stop confusing me by being straight forward
The freezing water you poured on me last night burned me
Your bruising words healed me
Your presence was unseen, simply invisibility
I found out hate from the love you gave me
From your heated atmosphere you still froze
My pain was numb to your still body
My screams sounded much like silence
But you were always there even if I tried to deny
I am alone but not by myself
Me, myself and I reside
Hold me tight and gentle
Give it to me all, but not too much
I’m sure but I still wonder
I want but do I need?
I had it, watched it go, run for it and just when I was about to catch it I let it drop
Can soap get dirty?

Cynthia Kimani.
Ci~Kay
3/11/2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment